Some further thoughts at the end of today:

1.  Our very good friend Joan Feeney died in Dublin, after a year's battle with an aggressive cancer.  Very sad end to a nightmare for Joan, her husband and family, and her parents.  Our thoughts are with them at this time; but that sounds so inadequate.

2.  Dimorphism is very much more pronounced among the Thai people, compared to westerners, I wonder why this is so?  Some evolutionary selection?  A more violent past (I can hardly imagine this is the case)?  And another thing: male pattern baldness is far less than in western populations – why is this?  We need to know.

3.  I have been suffering from - er - intestinal turbulence for the past few days.  Since I have brought a lot of muesli, I don't know whether consuming this instead of local staples such as chicken green curry is actually helping or harming the situation.  Anyway I will keep you posted!  Stocked up on more Imodium today.

Comments

  1. Initial thought is to question the use by date on the muesli!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog